1.11.2008

Nothing really to report today

I came in to work at noon because I wasn't feeling well in the morning, and drove to avoid being late. That always puts me out of sorts; I really hate driving in my area of the city; open road is fine, but dealing with commuters and tourists sucks. Tonight we're all going out to a Hawks game, and then Dan and I are driving up to the lake to meet up with some bike friends. We might hit up the bike swap in Madison on Saturday morning, but Dan and I agreed we don't really need any more bike stuff before we move (we'll see if we actually resist the temptation of bike stuff, browsing, and bargains).

I hope everyone has a good weekend, and that mine turns out to be as relaxing as I'm hoping it to be.




































Ahhhhh....

No comments: